Stretching of Legs 拉腿運動
This movement stretches the thighs and the calves of the legs.
- Place the left foot forward as far as you can.
- Bring your hands back with fingers stretched. Bring your hands up in front and clench fists facing up.
- Bring fists back to the waist level and hold firmly.
- Slowly bend your left knee and lower the body. Keep the right leg extended straight in the back. Slowly count to five.
- Repeat the same leg starting with the same hand movement. Slowly bend your left knee and raise the right heel while lowering the body.
- Repeat all the above exercises placing the right foot forward and stretching out the left leg.